Vice President Commercial Insurance, Sahouri
Allen Hudson has 15+ years of experience in the insurance industry as a licensed property and casualty broker in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. He is a Vice President, Certified Insurance Counselor, Business Insurance Magazine’s Top 40 Under 40 Broker, Insurance Business America’s Top Producer 2016, and Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (SCIC) professor.
As Sahouri’s Vice President of Commercial Lines, Allen is responsible for overseeing all commercial property and casualty functions. His focus markets include: government contractors, real estate, development & construction, international operations, information technology and foreign/domestic government operations.
After joining Sahouri in 2010, Allen assisted with the growth and development of the agency into a 30+ person team. His efforts contributed to the recruitment of top talent from across the country, privileged with honors by national, local, and industry specific publications. Allen’s team currently serves a variety of Fortune 5000 companies across the globe and has increased the revenues of said commercial department by over 800%.
Some of Allen’s notable achievements include:
- One of the youngest recipients of the ‘Certified Insurance Counselor” designations
- Recognized by Business Insurance Magazine as a “Top 40 Under 40” Broker (2014)
- Recognized by Northern Virginia Magazine as a "Financial Professional of the Year" (2014 & 2015)
- Created the Community Underwriters Specialty Program (CUSP)
- Currently a Commercial Property insurance professor for NAIER (CIC)